WEBINAR - S CORPORATIONS: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING - PART I
This webinar addresses the many complex financial accounting issues of an S corporation. Financial accounting and tax accounting for common S corporation transactions are covered. Course highlights include: sources of financial accounting rules for S corporations; issues related to financial accounting for S corporations; review of Other Comprehensive Bases of Accounting; how the entity’s history affects its financial accounting; required disclosures of S corporation status; financial accounting impact of the C to S election; and deferred tax accounting for S Corporations This course can be taken separately from S Corporations: Financial Accounting - Part II.
- Brief review of the Accounting Standards Codification and its relationship to financial accounting for S corporations.
- Brief review of the Other Comprehensive Bases of Accounting and its relationship to financial accounting for S corporations.
- The impact of the entity's tax status history on its financial accounting.
- Deferred tax accounting for S corporations.
- Required S status financial accounting disclosures.
- Financial accounting impact of the C to S election and the S to C election.
Who Should Attend
Those working with S corporations and members in business and industry seeking to keep their knowledge current.